Accessible Web Publishing Wizard for Microsoft Office: Download
Accessible Web Publishing Wizard for Microsoft Office: Accessibility
Accessible Web Publishing Wizard for Microsoft Office: One Step to
Jon Gunderson, Ph. D. University of Illinois at Urbana. - publish
Changes/Bug Fixes in version 7.65:
For Word and PowerPoint:
- Vastly Improved Compatibility with Screen-Readers (JAWS)
- Numerous bug-fixes
- Installation/Deployment problems fixed
- More Powerful Accessibility Checking Tests
- Automatically re-checks document after Accessibility Issues fixed to ensure new issues have not been created
- XHTML CSS now inline by default
- XHTML Output no longer skips certain document sections
- Styles maintained throughout exported document
- Export directly to XHTML Zip
- Significantly improved exported XHTML visual appearance
- Warns/Assists user with potential issues related to Change Tracking
Specific to PowerPoint:
- Image Grouping Test removed
- When exporting from MS Word 2007 to Accessible XHTML, some user-defined style colors are incorrect this is due to a Microsoft bug...Virtual508.com can't do anything about it, other than offer a super-simple work-around
Download and Installation of the Accessible Wizard for Microsoft Office 2007 7.65
If you are using Office 2000, XP, or 2003, please use the Accessible Wizard 2.0
Licenses for the Accessible Web Publishing Wizard for Microsoft Office can be purchased online at our Webstore or by Purchase Orders. If you have already purchased a Standard License or Enterprise License, the key will be e-mailed to you after receipt of your payment. Follow the steps below to download and install the Wizard to your system.
- Close all Microsoft Office applications and Download the Accessible Wizard for Office 2007 7.65 by clicking here.
- Open the downloaded file to begin installation
- The Accessible Wizard for Office 2007 requires the .NET Framework 3.5, Visual Studio Tools for Office 3.0, and The Primary Interop Assemblies for Office 2007. These components will be automatically installed if they are not already installed on your computer. You may be required to reboot your computer one time to facilitate the installation of these components.
This download will install a fully-functional trial version until you enter a Product Key. The demo version is fully functioning, however you are limited to a total of 30 uses of the various functions in the Wizard. Previous Licensees of the Accessible Wizard for Office 2007 will require a new Product Key. Plese email to receieve your new key.
Using the Accessible Wizard for Office 2007:
Upon installation of the Accessible Wizard for Office 2007, two buttons will appear on the "Home" bar at the top of your Word 2007 and Powerpoint 2007 applications.
With your document or presentation open, you should first click the "Check Accessibility" button. This will open a helper pane on the right side of your Office application that will lead you through fixing any accessibility issues in your document. Note that this Wizard is fixing problems within your Office document/presentation itself, and does not export your document to HTML.
Once the "Check Accessibility Wizard" has helped you fix accessibility issues in your document/presentation, you can click the "Publish as XHTML" button to create accessible web-compatible versions of your documents and presentations. The code exported by this wizard is "clean", making it extremely accessible to screen readers and other assistive technologies.
Lost Product Key:
If you have lost your product key, you may retrieve it by emailing Wizard Support at