Get Whirlpool Parts Fast
I have a 2007 LG 42 tv that is slow to turn on. The green
How do I use my Turning Technologies ResponseCard NXT?
Typically, you will use your ResponseCard XR in Presentation Mode to answer questions posed by your instructor during class. The ResponseCard XR allows you to respond to multiple choice and fill-in-the-blank questions.
On this page:
- Changing the channel
- Answering questions
- Multiple-choice questions
- Fill-in-the-blank questions
- Maintaining the card
Changing the channel
Note: By default, Turning Technologies systems are set up for Channel 41. You should only change the channel if your instructor tells you to do so. The clicker remembers what channel you last joined.
- Press the MENU button.
- Press the YES button to leave Presentation Mode.
- Use the YES (down arrow) button to scroll down and highlight Change Channel.
- Press Enter. Then, use the numeric buttons to enter the channel number.
- Press Enter when you have entered the correct channel number. If a receiver is not detected, you may be prompted to change the channel again. If you are certain that you have entered the correct channel number, press NO to return to Presentation Mode.
The ResponseCard XR is set to Presentation Mode by default. If you press the MENU button, you will be asked if you wish to leave Presentation Mode. Press NO. You will briefly see a screen that indicates you are in Presentation Mode, and that displays the channel number. The ResponseCard XR automatically turns itself on and off; if you are in Presentation Mode and the screen is blank, you do not need to turn on the device.
To answer a multiple-choice question, press the button that corresponds to the number or letter of the answer you wish to have recorded. Your answer will be displayed, and a checkmark will indicate that the answer was successfully received. As long as polling is open, you can change your answer by pressing any other key. When polling is closed, you will receive a message that the receiver is no longer accepting answers.
When your instructor has designated a question as fill-in-the-blank, your screen will change to allow for text or numeric input. You can toggle between text and numeric input by pressing the Ans Mode button.
- Numeric: For a numeric answer, make sure you are in numeric mode, indicated by "123" at the top of the screen, and enter your answer by pressing the appropriate number and symbol buttons. Press Enter to send your answer. Your answer will be displayed, and a checkmark will indicate that the answer was successfully received.
- Text: For a text answer, make sure you are in text mode, indicated by "123 ABC" at the top of the screen. Use the left and right arrow buttons (the 1/A and 3/C buttons) to scroll through the on-screen alphabet and highlight the character you want. Then, use the SEL button to save that character as part of your answer. Use the CLR button to backspace and make corrections. Press Enter to send your answer. Your answer will be displayed, and a checkmark will indicate that the answer was successfully received.
Maintaining the card
The card is powered by two AAA batteries. The average battery life is 6 to 12 months. You will need a #3 Phillips screwdriver to remove the battery cover.
Turning Technologies sometimes provides firmware updates for this device. You will need a mini USB cable to update the firmware.
At IU, how do I buy and register a Turning Technologies device or license? How do I use my Turning Technologies ResponseCard RF or RF LCD? When using student response systems (clickers), why am I not receiving points?
Get Whirlpool Parts Fast I have a 2007 LG 42 tv that is slow to turn on. The green How do I use my Turning Technologies ResponseCard NXT?