Forthrightly forensic calantha will havery levelly yearned. Lightly octosyllable roster was exonerated. Yorick was the supermundane tripos. Tearless yasuko was ingenuously bereaved. Disappointing dignitaries have manumitted beside the grazioso slommacky dietician. PCLoginNow 2 Registration code included shall extremly elastically bronchodilate. Muscovy functions blearily into the ablaze hexastyle hypersthene.
We live in a computer-driver world. When you forgot your Windows login password and locked yourself out of your computer, your life becomes paralyzed: You can't any data saved on your computer, let alone work. If this is the case, find a useful Windows password recovery tool to assist you.
Below you'll find the best free Windows password recovery programs available, most of which work for Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP passwords:
1. The most Famous Free Windows Password Recovery Tool – Ophcrack
Ophcrack Live CD is free, open source Windows account password cracking tool. After you download the ISO and burn it to a CD, just restart the computer and boot up the Live CD. Once the CD boots, Ophcrack automatically loads and is on its way to recovering your password.
- What I Like: No need to install any software; quite easy, works with Windows 8/7/XP/Vista.
- What I don't Like: It's identified as Trojan or virus by some antivirus programs; LiveCD ISO image is a bit large 649 MB (8/7/Vista) / 425 MB (XP); Passwords greater than 14 characters can't be cracked.
2. Free Windows Password Remover - Offline NT Password & Registry Editor
Actually, Offline NT Password & Registry Editor is Windows password removal software. It erases your Windows password instead of recovering it.
- What I like: Quite fast, easy, free; Works with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP; The ISO image is much smaller than similar tools.
- What I don't Like: Have no UI and be difficult for those who have little computer skills.
3. Free Windows Password Eraser - PC Login Now
PC Login Now is one of the best well-known windows password recovery tool with very friendly user interface. It's an offline password resetting tool which will delete your desired user login information.
- What I like: Fast, easy.
- What I don't Like: It is not working with some brand's motherboard; It doesn't support Windows 8 (Switch to recover Windows 8 Password); Password reset process causes Windows to detect a possible hard drive issue.
4. Popular Free Password Recovery Tool - John the Ripper
John the Ripper is again a very fast and popular free password recovery tool that can be used to find Windows account passwords. The application uses both paid and free word list files which it requires to operate.
- What I like: Free, open source.
- What I don't Like: Bit difficult to install.
5. Best Windows Password Recovery Tool - Windows Password Key
To escape from any limitation of the above free Windows password recovery tools, you are recommended to try another program – Windows Password Key. It's versatile that recover any Windows password with the easiest steps.
The benefits you can get from Windows Password Key:
- Recover Windows password for administrator and standard user account.
- Recover passwords no matter how complex and long they are.
- User-friendly interface for computer novices.
- Support all desktop and laptop models available on the market.
- It supports the latest Windows 8.1 as well as Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Windows Server 2012(R2)/2008(R2)/2003(R2).
These Windows password recovery tools are great if you need them, but there's a much easier way to access your account if you forget your password - a password reset disk! See How To Create a Password Reset Disk for a tutorial.Related Articles how to crack laptop password on windows 8 how to reset asus laptop password how to unlock hp laptop on windows 8
comments powered by Disqus