- Customer Testimonials
ASI Computer Systems ProfitMaker legacy application, Salesforce.com
Work Orders and Assemblies
"NetSuite has had a profound impact on our capabilities. We're realizing efficiencies and visibility into things we could never see, and now it's becoming crystal clear with NetSuite." Jetline
- NetSuite is helping transform performance and efficiency for top supplier of thousands of promotional and custom goods, including tote bags, drinkware, desk accessories, writing instruments, flashlights, key chains and more.
- Jetline has more than doubled its order entry capacity with no additional staff required, while reducing departmental order processing time by 63%.
- Customizations to NetSuite order management have streamlined execution of complex custom orders and reduced the risk of costly errors.
- NetSuite has given Jetline new visibility into complex relationships with B2B customers to better identify key performers and relevant products.
- Jetline has improved overall productivity with multiple departments working concurrently through NetSuite, replacing a linear, paper-based process.
- Workflow-driven automation accelerates lead, prospect and customer management with dynamic categorization and assignments to Jetline sales team.
- NetSuite case management enables Jetline to identify order/merchandise issues, manage customer feedback and streamline returns processing.
- NetSuite CRM for mobile devices enables outside sales force to access customer data and execute transactions over Apple iPhones.
- NetSuite Work Orders and Assemblies module helps Jetline better manage custom logo and decorative application work to thousands of products.
- Real-time, on-demand cloud architecture enables the Jetline CEO to manage certain shop floor operations from multiple locations, including his home.
- Jetline has improved its ability to consolidate product information, pricing and other data for sharing with up to 10,000+ distribution partners.
- Supported by NetSuite, Jetline has reduced its sales returns by 32% and its scrap rate by 26%.
- Jetline has gained new efficiency and control in purchasing from about 25 suppliers in the U.S. and abroad, replacing manual and Excel processes.
- Jetline experienced delays and rising costs with manual order-to-cash processes that relied on printing and transferring paper documents across departments.
- Company lacked visibility and measurability of key processes, including production, inventory management, sales order processing and order management.
- Lack of visibility across the business and no integration between financials/ERP and CRM hindered growth potential.
- Launched in early 2014, NetSuite's rich customization capability gives Jetline the flexibility to produce large volumes of custom orders to the specifications of B2B buyers.
- Jetline makes extensive use of NetSuite custom fields, forms and records, saved searches, alerts and workflows to orchestrate business functions.
- OzLINK solution from NetSuite partner Oz Development for shipping and barcode scanning improves warehousing and fulfillment efficiency.
- With integration, NetSuite real-time inventory data is fed into Jetline's Magento-based ecommerce site and offered as a service to key distribution partners.
- Solutions and services from NetSuite partners Box, Celigo and Prolecto help round out Jetline's NetSuite implementation.
- Next phase will focus on greater transactional efficiency with high-volume customers, likely with a best-of-breed EDI solution.
© 2016 NetSuite Inc.
- Site Map
Promotional Products Supplier Jetline Takes Flight with NetSuite Acumatica ERP system - Accelerate Your Business!