StockWizard - stock control and inventory management software for Best Inventory Control Software 2016 Reviews of the Most Popular Serial Number Tracking Inventory Tracking Software ECOUNT ERP
A serial number manager is of great importance to manufacturers and distributors. Without a strong system in place, businesses cannot effectively manage production, distribution, and after-sales services. ECOUNT ERP comes with a serial number management feature to enable small and midsized businesses to manage serial numbers for increased traceability and efficiency.
- Difficulty assigning serial numbers to raw materials, finished goods, and final products.
- Experience difficulty differentiating between goods with different uses.
- Difficulty managing serial number assignment during production to track product quality.
- Difficulty following up on after-sales services, tracking defective products, and identifying defective materials.
- Lack of system in place to create, assign, and track serial numbers from raw materials to after-sales services.
With ECOUNT ERP, users can assign items with a unique serial number, manage them separately, and can be applied to purchasing, sales, production, and after-sales service.
- Assigning items unique serial numbers makes it easy to manage and track item history.
- Generate serial numbers in less time through the program, batches, Excel, or Notepad.
- Easily search inventory movement through sales, purchases, returns, manufacturing or after-sales service by serial number.
- Integrated system reduces data entry associated with inventory movement.
- Ability to search inventory books and track inventory movement solely through serial numbers.
- Analyze inventory movement and sales based by serial number.
- Use with after-sales management to track defective products, bad suppliers, and processes.
[Register Serial No.]
[When entering sales, select a serial number]
[Inventory book with Serial No.]