You can start working with XLTools in just 3 min. Please follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Microsoft Excel® versions 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007. Earlier versions are not supported.
Verify your version: Open MS Excel > File > Account > About Excel.
- Windows® versions 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP1
Verify your version: Control Panel\System and Security\System
- 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
Verify your system type: Control Panel\System and Security\System
Prerequisites: XLTools is a VSTO add-in for Microsoft Excel®. XLTools installer may prompt you to install essential Microsoft® service components, if those are missing on your PC. If installation of prerequisites fails, you may get error messages. Please refer to Troubleshooting or contact us.
- Close all Excel files > Download XLTools for your Excel version > Save the file.
- When the download is complete, open ‘This PC (My Computer)\Downloads’ > Find the installer file ‘XLTools.exe’ > Right-click and ‘Run as administrator’.
- Click ‘Install’. Installation will take just a few seconds.
- When installation is complete, open Excel > Click ‘Free Trial’ in the popup window > Enter your contact details > Click ‘Begin the Free Trial’. Done!
- If you do not have Internet connection to activate the Free Trial, please contact us to get your activation code.
- The Free Trial gives you 14 days – find XLTools tab on Excel ribbon and begin the test drive.
To have XLTools available at all times, you will need a lifetime license. One license is valid for one user, and a separate activation is required for each license. To activate, please follow the License Activation Guide. XLTools will makes your work in Excel smarter and easier!
Any questions or suggestions? Contact us or leave your comment below. We value your input in XLTools development!