Key Issues for E-resource Collection Development - IFLA Retail / Digital CD Keys - Managing Your Library - Knowledge Base How to Choose the Right Volume License Key for Windows - TechNet Activation errors in Adobe Digital Editions - Adobe Support Appendix A: KMS Client Setup Keys - TechNet - Microsoft
Vuforia 5 apps utilize a license key that uniquely identifies each app and allows appropriate access to the Vuforia Platform. License keys are created in the License Manager.
This article will walk you through the steps necessary to create license keys for your apps. It will also help you determine which license and plan type is needed based on your expected usage, development stage, and target devices.
The steps to creating a new license key are..
- Choose a SDK
- Choose a licensing option based on your requirements
- Provide your Billing Information if you've chosen to use a paid license
- Obtain your license Key
This license enables you to develop for Android and iOS devices. The Mobile SDK should be used for mobile devices and Video See-Through Digital Eyewear, such as the Gear VR and Google Cardboard. Vuforia supports ARMv7 devices running Android 2.3 and above, and iOS 7 and above.
This license enables you to develop for a range of Android based Optical See-Through Digital Eyewear devices, such as the Epson BT-200 and ODG R-6, and supports ARMv7 devices running Android 4.0 and above.
See: Vuforia for Digital Eyewear
You will need a Vuforia Developer account to create license keys, if you don't already have a Vuforia Developer account, See: How To Register as a Vuforia Developer
1. Go to the License Manager page and click the Add License button.
2. Define a unique name for your app.
3. Select an SDK version.
4. Select a licensing option
5. Click Next to confirm the creation of your new license key. You'll be asked to define a payment method if you haven't already.
6. Check the confirmation box to accept the Vuforia Developer Agreement and to authorize charges if you have chosen a paid plan.
7. Press Confirm. Your new license will appear in the License Manager.