Download Free Trial
Abyssmedia Audio Converter Plus is a powerful, professional solution designed for converting the most popular audio formats and Audio CD tracks directly into MP3, WMA, OGG, AMR, FLAC, APE or WAV formats. High-quality 32-bit converter engine guarantee performance boost on multi-core CPU and allows precision sample rate conversion. Converter can process 24-bit and 32-bit WAV files for DVD Audio mastering. Integration with Windows Explorer enables easy conversion for entrie folders. Just add audio files, select output folder and format and you are ready to convert them in one click.
If you need to convert MIDI to audio then please take a look on MIDIRenderer. It allows you to convert MIDI to MP3, WMA, WAV just in one click and 100x faster than real-time recording.
- Performance optimizations for multi-core CPUs from Intel and AMD
- Import Audio Files from Playlists (M3U, PLS)
- Keep directory structure during conversion
- Transfer audio tags during conversion
- Retain the original file creation time
- High precision sampling rate conversion between 8000Hz, 11025Hz, 16000Hz, 22050Hz, 32000Hz, 44100Hz, 48000Hz amd 96000Hz
- High quality conversion between 8 bit, 16 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit(integer) and 32 bit(IEEE floating point)
- Allows you to create CD compatible WAV files so you can burn them on a CD.
- Shell Integration: By simply right clicking a file, folder or a group of files, you can start the conversion process from Windows Explorer.
- Support Drag and Drop: You can convert files or folders by dragging and dropping them onto the software's desktop icon or main window.
- Batch conversion: You can convert many files in one batch regardless of their source formats.
- Allows you to convert entire folders and sub-folders
- Close integration with other audio tools like sound recorder and sound editor
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Convert AIFF to MP3 if you need to use AIFF audio files from Mac
- Convert GSM to WAV to use them with Asterisk
- Convert FLAC to MP3 to reduce the disk space usage.
- Convert WMA to M4A for Apple devices.
- Convert MP4 to MP3 for portable audio players.
- Convert MP4 to M4a to extract audio track from video file.
Input audio formats
MPEG Audio (MP3, MP4, M4A), Windows Media Audio (WMA), OGG Vorbis (OGG), Monkey's Audio (APE, MAC), FLAC Audio (FLAC), MusePack (MPC, MPP, MP+), NTT TwinVQ (VQF), WAV PCM Audio (WAV), Portable Voice Format (PVF), Creative VOC (VOC), Commodore Amiga Audio (IFF, SVX), Sun/Next SND (SND, AU), AIFF (AIFF), WavPack Files (WV), Speex (SPX), CRI ADX (ADX), TrueAudio (TTA), OptimFrog (OFR), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), GSM Audio (GSM), Apple CAF (CAF), Ensoniq Paris Audio (PAF), Audio CD Tracks (CDA), OGG Opus (OPUS).
Output audio formats
MP3, M4A, WMA, OGG, AMR, FLAC, APE, WAV