Tracer Skills & Talent Tree, All Heroes Unlocked & 50% Bonus XP, Weekly Rotation & Sales
- By Zero_pS
- Category Icon News
Seasonal Stash Clarification, April 5th Maintenance Reminder
New Warrior Card Reveal - Ravaging Ghoul, Druid Card - Mire Keeper, Shaman Weapon - Hammer of Twilight
Enhancement Artifact Offhands, Blue Posts, Raid Testing, Tracer Hero, Overwatch Short
Tracer Skills & Talent Tree
Blizzard has released Tracer's skill descriptions and talent tree in an interview to RGJ's Technobubble. See it below, or at the original article.
The world of Overwatch is coming to the Nexus for the first time! Tracer will be a highly mobile ranged damage dealer with the ability to manipulate time.
Strengths: Mobility, Escape, Sustained Damage
Trait [D]: Reload - Tracer is able to execute Basic Attacks while in motion. Activate to reload all Ammo over 0.75 seconds. This trait activates automatically when player ammo reaches 0. Basic Attacks consume Ammo and add pulse bomb charges. You can attack 10 times over 1.25 seconds, draining Ammo with every shot. Reload sets your Ammo to full.
Blink [Q]: Quickly dash toward target location. Includes 3 charges. 6 second cooldown per charge
Melee [W]: Deal damage to an enemy, prioritizing the nearest enemy Hero. Hitting non-Heroes grants 5 Pulse Bomb charges. Hitting Heroes grants 10 Pulse Bomb charges. 8 second cooldown
Recall [E]: Returns player to the position they were 3 seconds ago. Also refills Ammo and cleanses negative status effects. Comes with 1 second of invulnerability while it casts. 24 second cooldown.
Pulse Bomb [R]: Tracer’s only Heroic! Attaches a bomb to the first target hit, dealing damage in an area, or 2x damage to the primary target. Dealing damage charges this ability. Costs 100 charges to cast. Holds maximum of 100 charges.
Pulse Bomb is available to cast from Level 1. Instead of a second heroic at Level 10, Tracer can pick talents to modify Pulse Bomb in the following ways:
- [R1] Sticky Bomb: Increase the radius by 50%, and enemies hit are slowed by 60% for 3 seconds
- [R1] Quantum Spike: Pulse Bomb no longer does damage in an area, but deals additional damage to a single target equal to 10% of their Maximum Health
- [R1] Pulse Rounds: The range of Pulse Bomb is doubled, and Basic Attacks versus Heroes give 50% more charges to Pulse Bomb
Talents by Level
- Pulse Strike: Increases Melee’s Pulse Bomb charges from 10% to 15% against Heroes.
- Slipstream: Reduces Recall’s cooldown by 4 seconds and increases the amount of time Recalled by 1 second.
- Tracer Rounds: Your Basic Attacks reveal enemies for 4 seconds.
- Parting Gift: Recall leaves behind 3 bombs that deal 250 damage each to different targets.
- Is That a Health Pack?!: Increases Regeneration Globe and Healing Fountain healing by 100%.
- Untouchable: Takedowns increase your Basic Attack damage by 2% up to 30%. These bonuses are lost on death.
- Jumper: Increases Blink’s charges by 1.
- Bullet Time: Basic Attacks lower the cooldown of Blink by 0.1 seconds.
- Spatial Echo: Using Recall grants 2 charges of Blink.
LEVEL 10 (Heroic Upgrades)
- Sticky Bomb: Increases Pulse Bomb’s radius by 50% and enemies hit are slowed by 60% for 3 seconds.
- Quantum Spike: Pulse Bomb deals an additional 10% of the primary target’s maximum Health.
- Pulse Rounds: Increases Pulse Bomb’s range and charge rate from Basic Attacks against Heroes by 100%.
- Bullet Spray: Increases Melee’s radius by 50%, and causes it to damage all enemies in range.
- Ricochet: Your Basic Attacks have a 50% chance to hit another nearby enemy, prioritizing Heroes.
- Leeching Rounds: Your Basic Attacks against Heroes heal you for 20% of their damage dealt.
- Sleight of Hand: Reduces Reload time by 50%. This equals 20% more damage per second.
- Focus Fire: If an entire ammo magazine is unloaded on an enemy, the last bullet will deal 90 bonus damage. This is equal to 30% of the total magazine.
- Locked and Loaded: Reactivate Reload within the last 50% of its cast time to increase your Basic Attack damage by 35% for that magazine.
- Get Stuffed!: Reduces Melee’s cooldown by 3 seconds. Hitting an enemy with Melee who is stuck with a Pulse Bomb causes the bomb to instantly explode and knocks the target away from you.
- Total Recall: Recall also heals you equal to the amount of Health lost during that time.
- Composition B: If you successfully stick a Pulse bomb to an enemy Hero, you also drop another one at their feet that deals 50% damage and explodes slightly earlier.
All Heroes Unlocked & 50% Bonus XP
Blizzard is celebrating the Heroes of the Dorm finals by having an event start on April 8th. For a few days all heroes in the roster will be available to play, and up to April 18th there will be a 50% bonus experience earned for all matches played. Read below.
It’s all come down to the final four teams, who are right now hard at work preparing for this weekend’s grand finale of Heroes of the Dorm 2016 in Seattle. To help celebrate their victories, and the incredible efforts of every team competing in this tournament, we are making every Hero available to play completely free and granting everyone 50% bonus XP!
Log into Heroes during the following time frames to take part in these events:
Unlocked Heroes Event
April 8, 10:00 a.m. PDT (All Regions) - April 11, 10:00 a.m. PDT (All Regions)
50% Bonus XP Event
April 8, 10:00 a.m. PDT (All Regions) - April 18, 10:00 a.m. PDT (All Regions)
Don't forget to make the most of the event by inviting a friend and you'll both gain a 50% friend bonus on top of the event XP for every game played in a party together!
Now is the time to hop in and find a new favorite Hero, check out some new team compositions with some friends, and celebrate Heroes of the Dorm by enjoying bonus XP!
Find out more about this weekend’s finals on our official Heroes of the Dorm site here.
Rotation for April 5, 2016
The hero rotation has been updated!
Weekly Sales - April 5th
Nazeebo, his Grimskull skin and Anub'arak Cyb'arak skin are on sale this week! There are also a few mounts being removed, and a few coming back - see below for prices and details.
Weekly Sales - April 5th to 12thProduct Prices USD EUR GBP AUD
|Apothecary Morales skin||.74||€3.69||£2.70||.90|
|Warmaster Chen skin||.99||€4.99||£3.69||.85|
Our Weekly Sale that started on March 29, 2016 will come to an end on Tuesday, April 5. At that time, a new Weekly Sale will begin, offering real-money discounts on a new round of items! Kindly take a moment to check out our sale items below:
Weekly Sale Items for April 5 — 12, 2016
- Nazeebo — Sale Price: .99 USD
- Grimskull Nazeebo Skin — Sale Price: .74 USD
- Cyb’arak Anub’arak Skin — Sale Price: .99 USD
Alongside our Weekly Sale on April 5, we’re also going to rotate a few Mounts in and out of the Shop. Mounts that are returning to the Shop will be available for a limited time, and we will be sure to let everyone know well before they are removed again in the future.
- Cloud Serpent
- Lunar Dragon
The following Mounts will be removed, but will return in the future:
- Blackheart’s Doubloon
- Lunar Tiger
Clear All Quotes