Achieve stunning results in less time with Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 software. Accelerate your creative workflow and increase your efficiency with enhanced animation and rendering tools. 3ds Max 2014 leverages the latest technology advancements to help you work with ever-increasing amounts of data and more complex scenes.
Autodesk 3ds Max 2016 provides dramatic improvements in display performance and complexity management required by next generation production pipelines plus significant rendering enhancements for architectural customers. 3ds Max artists have more options, more performance and more flexibility than ever before.
Autodesk 3ds Max Design software offers compelling new techniques for bringing designs to life by aggregating data, iterating ideas, and generating presentations. Streamlined, intelligent data-exchange workflows and innovative new rendering features help designers collaborate in creating stunning, photo-realistic visualizations to optimally showcase design data from Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Rhino, SolidWorks, FormZ, and Google Sketchup.
Significant enhancements to the 3ds Max Design modeling and texturing toolset, accessed through a new in-context user interface, help accelerate everyday workflows, enabling designers to better explore, validate, and communicate the stories behind their designs.
3ds Max 2016 Features and Benefits
More about 3DS MAX 2015
See What You Can Do!
Get Powerful 3D Modeling and Animation with Entertainment Creation Suite Standard
Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Standard 2015 delivers advanced tools used by leading artists in game development, film, and television for increased productivity, creativity, and flexibility.
With support for Autodesk FBX 2014 asset exchange technology, you can enjoy collaborative, iterative workflows, and reduce the need to rework data.
Reasons to Upgrade
• 3D modeling, animation, effects, rendering, and compositing
• Digital sculpting and texture painting
• Real-time character animation and motion editing
• High-quality texture baking
Autodesk 3ds Max or Autodesk Maya
See What You Can Do!
Add Sophisticated Animation and Effects with Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite PremiumAutodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2014 offers a set of must-have 3D tools to help power a modern pipeline.
Take on a wider range of projects, achieve faster results, and explore new creative avenues at a significant cost savings.
Create compelling effects, procedural models, and crowd simulations using the intuitive Interactive Creative Environment (ICE) within Autodesk Softimage software.
Brochure Why Upgrade?
FAQ System Reqs.
• Intuitive, node-based approach to create sophisticated effects
• High-quality facial animation with automatic lip-syncing at rapid speeds
Includes all the software in the Standard Suite plus:
• Autodesk Softimage
• Autodesk 3ds MAX or Maya ECS Standard
NOTE: The 2016 Entertainment Creation Suite does not come in Premium edition.
Subscription customers have been moved to the Ultimate suite, which includes BOTH 3ds Max and Maya, plus SoftImage.
Enjoy Animation Pipeline Flexibility with Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite UltimateAutodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2015 gives you the freedom to use the 3D tool best suited to your personal preference and to the task at hand. With it, you can offer more flexibility to your clients and artists, resulting in higher productivity, more efficient asset reuse, and greater creative potential.
• Flexible 3D toolsets – Access both Autodesk Maya and Autodesk 3ds Max production-proven software for 3D modeling, animation, effects, rendering, and compositing.
• Move 3D data between Maya 2015 software and 3ds Max software in a single step.
• Gain Production flexibility – Use Maya and 3ds Max together in a blended pipeline; repurpose existing assets in either format; and give your artists and clients the freedom to base a project around the package they prefer.
Includes all the software in the Premium Suite, plus:
• BOTH Maya ECS Premium and 3ds MAX
Entertainment Creation Suites Brochure FAQ
Top 10 Reasons to Move Up to Entertainment Creation Suites