If you specified Predefined as the serial number control type for an item, you must predefine serial numbers for that item. If you specified entry At inventory receipt or At sales order issue, you can optionally predefine serial numbers for the item.
The process of generating serial numbers does not assign serial numbers to units in inventory, it simply reserves specific serial numbers for an item, for later use.
To generate serial numbers:
1. Navigate to the Generate Serial Numbers or All Reports window.
2. Enter Serial Generation in the Name field. The Parameters window opens.
3. Enter an item. You can only enter items you have defined as serial number controlled.
4. Enter a quantity of serial numbers to define and reserve for the item. The quantity must be a positive integer.
5. Choose Submit to launch the process.
Serial Number Control
Serial Number Assignment
Serial Number Tracking - Fishbowl Inventory
Inventory Log Keygen - Download Keygen - Get serial key